Insurance & Financial Info
For those patients that carry dental insurance, we will help prepare the insurance form and assist in making collections from insurance companies and will credit any such collections to your account. Although we may give an estimation of a patient’s portion for treatment it can be affected by patient’s plan deductibles, yearly maximums, or insurance policy exclusions and limitations. It is best to request a predetermination of services to be performed to more accurately determine patient’s out of pocket expense. Our office will also assist with calling for a benefit breakdown by request.
Dr. John B. Carpenter and associates are preferred providers and network dentists for the following insurance plans:
- Washington Dental Service Deltacare Network Provider
- Washington Dental Service Preferred Provider
- Dental Health Services Network Provider
- Metlife Preferred Provider
- Delta Dental Preferred Provider
- Aetna Preferred Provider
- United Concordia Preferred Provider
- Cigna Preferred Provider
- Premera Blue Cross of Washington Preferred Provider
- Regence of Washington Preferred Provide
- Mutual of Omaha Mutually Preferred Provider
- Guardian Preferred Provider
Although you may have an insurance plan that is not listed above, our office will still accept your insurance, bill and collect from that company for your benefit.
If you have any questions please feel free to give our office a call.